|Details:||QC Energy, a division of Quality Distribution, is looking for an experienced dispatcher within the oil and gas industry to join our team in Killdeer, ND.
Ideal candidate will need to be able to work nights and weekends.
* Coordination of daily dispatch functions; scheduling and working with Field Operations Supervisors
* Coordination and scheduling of equipment; making sure it is in compliance with DOT regulations.
* Communication with customers on service and rates, taking and entering orders, reporting and customer profiling.
* Administrative, record keeping and billing support.
Skills and knowledge required:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2 year business degree preferred
* 2 years transportation experience required, within the oil and gas industry preferred
* computer savvy with knowledge of Microsoft Office needed
* Good communication skills and great people skills
* Strong administrative and math skills
Quality Distribution offers very competitive wages and great employee benefits (401 K,Flexible spending accounts, in addition to Medical, Dental, and Vision plans).
For immediate consideration, submit your resume to through this advertisement or apply in person at:
QC Energy/ WBT
10454 1S ST SW
KILLDEER, ND 58640
QDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer